Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Encompass: 1st day in review

Today left me with a lot of questions.  What was the purpose of all the activities?  How are all the activities connected?  I asked these questions not to seek answers from someone else but to ask myself. I keep thinking about how the day started talking a reflecting on the pre-institute activities and am wondering how I channel those conversations about risk-taking and cultural building into what tomorrow will bring.  I am very excited about the work we are doing and it continues to leave me wondering...

How can I capture this idea of constantly wondering about the world around you and get students to do the same??  Maybe thats the goal.  Finding ways to create opportunities for people to engage in activities that allow our minds to wonder in directions that we would normally not venture into by ourselves but in this environment feel at ease and comfortable to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment